PDA

View Full Version : Just joined

CherryRed
19-11-07, 14:26
Hi everyone

I just stumbled upon this website, and couldnt belive i wasnt the only one who feels the way i do, i never ever thought that other's felt like i do, Its made me feel a bit more normal now knowing i'm not the only one, I'm going to have a good look around the site, and try to get used to how it work, might take me sometime lol BIG hug's to everyone :hugs: Cherry x x x

trac67
19-11-07, 14:28
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

CherryRed
19-11-07, 14:30
Ty Trac x x x

pink daisy
19-11-07, 14:51
Hi Cherry:D

My name is Pink daisey please 2 meet u. I am 28 and I live in somerset but grew up in Dorset. I am married with 2 children. I came 2 this site as I suffer from Agoraphobia have done since I was 13.. Even though life is a struggle and it keeps throwing things at me I am a happy person.. I hope to get to know u soon..

Welcome 2 nmp cherry

Pink Daisey :flowers:

honeybee3939
19-11-07, 16:04
Hi Cherry

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Pickle
19-11-07, 17:08
Hi Cherry

:welcome: to NMP - you will find loads of great advice on this site as well as making loads of new friends.

Take care

groovygranny
19-11-07, 18:37
Hello Cherry:welcome: to you!

Don't worry, you'll soon find your way around - plenty of help and support here..........we're all in the same boat!

Glad you found us - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
19-11-07, 18:48
Hi Cherry

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
20-11-07, 01:27
HELLO CHERRY AND WELCOME TO THE SITE YOU ARE DEFINETLY NOT ALONE WISH YOU WELL......LINDA

Southern_Belle
20-11-07, 02:58
Hi Cherry,

Welcome to the site. You will be surprised at how many here feel like you do and the support you will receive.

Hugs,

Laura

Believe
20-11-07, 11:26
Hello Cherry,

Welcome to NMP. You will make lots of friends and get good advice. Hope to see you around.

Nibbles
20-11-07, 12:07
Hi Cherry and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. It really is a huge relief to find you're not alone and I look forward to seeing you around.

Take care,

Mike :)

Pink Princess
25-11-07, 18:49
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/hello/images/14441.gif

welcome to the site, hope to see you around xxx

take good care