PDA

View Full Version : I'm losing this battle

always scared
24-01-22, 16:57
This back and forth battle in my head is killing me 😭

I just know it's cancer!!! Everything I read yells cancer. But I am absolutely numb with fear! Terrified to death of going to get it checked out. This is a living nightmare that will only end in death.

I spend my whole day just crying and checking for more symptoms of spread. I don't want to be around anyone anymore and it's so hard to act normal around my family and pretend nothing is wrong. My kids can't understand why I seem so sad all the time.

I effin HATE THIS!

Scaredtoo
24-01-22, 18:43
I’m so sorry you’re hurting. I don’t know what you’re specifically referring to but HA is brutal and takes our minds as prisoners on the regular. Don’t give up!!!

Chlobo
24-01-22, 19:41
I know exactly how you feel, I have four children and everyday is spent full of worry, I then have weeks on end where I spiral and obsess over a disease. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't function.
I try to keep it together for my kids sake but it's so hard.

Nattynoonoo1990xx
24-01-22, 20:23
I hear you, I been suffering 2 years.. 2years if completed hell with my mind, past 5 months I've had hives everyday and hair loss and I'm convinced its lymphoma it started after I had covid which I read alot of people going through same but my mind goes to the worse case scenario

always scared
24-01-22, 21:14
I know exactly how you feel, I have four children and everyday is spent full of worry, I then have weeks on end where I spiral and obsess over a disease. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't function.
I try to keep it together for my kids sake but it's so hard.

It's so hard to change your thinking when you have real symptoms that you can see and feel.
Sending some hugs your way :hugs:

always scared
24-01-22, 21:18
It is really hard not to think its the worse case scenario. I'm the queen of it.:weep:
Your symptom's don't seem to point to lymphoma! I wouldn't worry. :hugs: