PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Anjela
29-01-22, 19:15
Hi. I’ve found this forum through my GP. I’ve suffered from anxiety most of my life , yet people who know me would say I was a very confident , independent woman , I hid it well . Historically , I suffered from post natal depression , my first experience of poor mental health and had PTSD from an awful medical issue some years ago . My anxiety and panic attacks have now exploded due to the last 12 months ; losing both my parents within 6 months of each other, heart attack and cancer ( I was their carer) my youngest child’s Tourette’s manifested worse that ever and had to fight for help quickly and my grandson diagnosed with non verbal autism . There’s also been work issues , house sales and I could go but ultimately , my mental health has literally crashed . I’m now looking for ways to help myself build back up . I’m looking forward to meeting you all and hope I can support you as much as you support me . Thank you for accepting me on the forum

venusbluejeans
29-01-22, 19:22
Hiya Anjela and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Anjela
29-01-22, 19:33
Thank you Emma for the warm welcome . I will do x

Scissel
30-01-22, 00:47
Welcome to NMP; Anjela..

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot right now - I hope you find the forum to be helpful and please reach out to us - we're here.

~Sal