PDA

View Full Version : Input please. Lots of dental work has led to HA

Heather1234
02-02-22, 00:40
Ok. Had lots of dental work about a month ago. Dentist said I may need root canal down the road and I should "monitor symptoms". FANTASTIC! This is a daunting task that im sure im overachieving at, at this point. 😅 My current worry. If I put my chin all the way down to my chest I feel firm super movable lump on one side. Ugh. It may be the size of a lima or kidney bean. Its hard to tell. Could this just be something old? Its actually under a tooth i had a root canal on years ago, so its not even near the teeth im "monitoring". Thanks for any input. Hoping its just something thats always been there. And if I had an infection surely there would be pain right?

Fishmanpa
02-02-22, 01:55
Why are you performing such strange self checking behaviors? If you do things that people don't normally do, you're bound to find and experience things people don't normally find and experience :shrug:

FMP

Heather1234
03-02-22, 16:50
I guess I'm worried ill miss a symptom. I already know this answer i think, but would it be reasonable for me assume that I would feel pain or see the swelling if the lymph node was a concern from infection?