PDA

View Full Version : Swishing sound in ear well laying in bed

fma11122341
08-02-22, 16:42
This morning I was laying in bed and felt a swishing sound in my ear, of course I Googled and it said heart problems. Its in my left ear and I can only hear it well on my back. Dose this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
08-02-22, 16:55
of course I Googled

:doh: Purely self inflicted worry.

FMP

nomorepanic
08-02-22, 17:28
Probably a blocked ear or sinus problems. I can't see it being part of a problem with your heart.

anxious_thoughts
12-04-22, 08:57
Do you have ringing in ears usually? I have ringing in my right ear, for many many years. Sometimes I lay down and there’s the whooshing sound in my ear. But usually if I change positions it goes away. Don’t think it’s anything serious. :)

ErinKC
14-04-22, 16:55
This morning I was laying in bed and felt a swishing sound in my ear, of course I Googled and it said heart problems. Its in my left ear and I can only hear it well on my back. Dose this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

It's probably pulsatile tinnitus. It can happen if your ears are blocked from a cold or allergies, etc... my husband has had on and off for years and his doctor has never been concerned. I get it now and then too. I have TMJ so my left ear is always messed up.