PDA

View Full Version : Constant viruses ( non covid)

Mr Polite
15-02-22, 18:12
Hi all. I have been really bad again mentally for last few months. And have also had illness after illness, which is really hard to take as I generally use exercise and getting out and about as a way to lift my mood. I have a young daughter and whenever he picks something up from nursery I seem to get it but for much longer. I think I have been Ill six or seven times since September. Anyone else experienced this? I know the nervous system and immune system are linked. I eat healthy and take the right vitamins.

Carnation
15-02-22, 18:34
I don’t think you are alone Mr polite. The last two years and still ongoing can affect our mental wellbeing which in turn affects our body. Is there a gentle hobby you could do to help you take your mind off all the doom and gloom?
you are eating healthy but the mind needs feedings too. Maybe some online Apps could help. Meditations, affirmations, calming music,especially before you go to sleep.

Mr Polite
15-02-22, 21:34
I don’t think you are alone Mr polite. The last two years and still ongoing can affect our mental wellbeing which in turn affects our body. Is there a gentle hobby you could do to help you take your mind off all the doom and gloom?
you are eating healthy but the mind needs feedings too. Maybe some online Apps could help. Meditations, affirmations, calming music,especially before you go to sleep.

Thanks @carnation it’s been a rough ride of late. My wife and have separated, my sister has cancer and my anxiety is rampant - which is all amplified when I’m I’ll. I’m finding it so hard to concentrate on anything. Feels like there’s a wild animal in my head. I’ve been to a very gentle yoga class tonight and that was ok. Hopefully I can get some rest soon. Hope you are well.

Carnation
15-02-22, 21:44
Just a suggestion, why not look at Tai Chi as well.