PDA

View Full Version : Sharp chest pain/squeezing

Searchingforinfo
23-02-22, 10:28
Hi all. This morning when I laid down to sleep I was awoken by a sharp squeezing pain in my chest that came on suddenly. I didn't have any other symptoms but it was frightening. I've had it before a few times. It feels like a sharp squeezing pain in your chest/heart. Like it takes your breath away for a second. I read it could be related to acid reflux,indigestion, or gas. I'm a 46 yo male in decent shape. Was wondering if anyone has had something like this happen as well. Thank you for any replies.

damianjmcgrath
04-03-22, 17:37
I'm a 37 year old in average shape, and I get this too. I don't have an answer for you but I'm 80% sure its digestion related like gas or acid reflux, 10% muscle cramps and obviously because my brain is stupid, 10% heart problem that I get anxious over!

Just wanted to post to say I get the same thing and have done for the last 6 weeks

Searchingforinfo
06-03-22, 19:52
I'm a 37 year old in average shape, and I get this too. I don't have an answer for you but I'm 80% sure its digestion related like gas or acid reflux, 10% muscle cramps and obviously because my brain is stupid, 10% heart problem that I get anxious over!

Just wanted to post to say I get the same thing and have done for the last 6 weeks
Thanks for the reply. You're probably right. Just a bit scary.

Phill2
06-03-22, 22:35
I don't want to alarm you but please check with a Dr just in case

Searchingforinfo
17-03-22, 18:44
Hi,yes I have been to Dr recently. Had a stress test,Holter monitor like year ago. He said he will check heart with a dye ,just to make sure everything is good still.