PDA

View Full Version : Pls help! Weird neuro issues I can't find any info on in feet

hellosugar87
26-02-22, 10:44
Hello.

I've been having a really hard time with anxiety lately due to gastric issues. I was put on sertraline as they decided it was anxiety. My original symptoms wete:

Right side pain under ribs and back
Diarrhea
Nausea
General stomach pain

Went to docs, had loads of bloods, all clear. Had scan last July on pancreas liver gallbladder ect all clear.

Sertraline then caused loads of.extra symptoms

Gerd, shaking, anxiety worse, muscle pain, loss of appetite, worse nausea.

My sertraline eventually started working, and omporazole starting helping my stomach. However four days ago I woke up with the weirdest thing ever.

My right foot....when move it after a period of rest, the muscle on top of my foot leading up to my toes 3,4,5 goes really tight and stiff for a second or two like it's contracting. It is completely and utterly painless. It just feels like a large stone is resting on to of my foot for a minute.

In the past I have had sciatica down this leg which gives me a tingly 3rd toe, but I don't currently have that.

I went to podiatrist who tested my nerve function and said its not nerve damage.

Usually I'd say it's a pulled muscle but it's painless, has lasted.four days so far with no improvement. No nsaid meds work on it.

Cannot find anything online as all conditions seem to come with pain.

What is this?! I'm sooo panicked that there is something actually wrong withy liver or.kidneys after all as I've had right sided gastric pain.....but my bloods all came.back fine. What is happening? I cannot explain it at all and I'm so worried it's a nuero issue like a big tumour resting on some nerve in my stomach and.causing a weird symtpom in my.foot.

I have no swelling..pain.or redness. Could it be a clot though? It's like I can feel a stone or something inside my foot!

Catkins
26-02-22, 16:37
Have you changed your footwear? Have you injured your foot in any way?

This one might sound weird but have you been wearing lace up shoes and have you been tying them up to tight? - this can give you bruising to the upper side of your foot.

If I was you I would wear my most comfortable shoes for a couple of weeks and see if it improves. Did the Podiatrist check for any trauma to the area/general foot structure or were they just checking for nerve damage?

hellosugar87
26-02-22, 17:23
No damage or anything wrong with foot at all. I haven't hurt myself, I don't do anything repetitive (running ect) I am wearing same comfy trainers I've worn for 6 months. It doesn't hurt to press or touch the area.

That's why I'm so panicked and confused. If it hurt to touch or hurt at all I'd just put it down to some kind of injury or pulled muscle. Its just a sensation and no pain. It literally feels like a stone I's resting on my foot when i move it. No other symptoms except all the other things that I've been going through in original post.

It's driving me crazy. I'm worried about it being everything....diabetes....liver or kidney problems...tumour on spine....bone or blood cancer. I cannot explain the sensation away and I cannot find any info on anybody suffering with a similar sensation as all the other info comes with pain