PDA

View Full Version : Can't tell if its anxiety or stomach bug

TaleOn11
10-03-22, 12:21
So earlier this week on Monday I had a major anxiety episode. I won't say what it was because I might make a separate but lets just say it left me its almost the worst I had yet. But physically I was fine until Wednesday where I started feeling sick. As of now, I have black stool diarrhoea, muscle aches, a slight headache, and mild nausea.

I don't know if this was brought on me by my anxiety episode or I had something that gave me the stomach bug. Either way, its very scary that these two things happened in the same week. Any help? Thanks.

BlueIris
10-03-22, 12:49
A couple of years back I thought I had an anxiety attack but it turned out to be gastroenteritis. Rest up and maintain your fluid intake either way.

TaleOn11
10-03-22, 13:04
Thanks BlueIris. I also had been drinking a lot on nights from Thursday to Sunday so that might have caused the increased anxiety, because the thing I was worrying about I already got a bit anxious of but not a whole lot.

Lencoboy
10-03-22, 18:24
I think there is a bit of a bug going around right now, as I felt a bit nauseous myself about a week ago, and so did my dad.

But the media have kept it low-key so far.

TaleOn11
12-03-22, 12:40
I'm feeling a bit better but now I have uncomfortable pain in my mouth and the top of the chest. Starting to fear the worst..