PDA

View Full Version : Scared

momof3boys
11-03-22, 15:43
I have been on and off of this site for years now. I had my anxiety under control for years until January when I ended up with cOvid. Since then I have had different symptoms which I never had with anxiety in the past. I just want to see what everyone else’s thinks. I will just be laying in bed and it feels like I have these shakes inside me. I will get it a lot when first waking up. Also when I am out somewhere I can’t stand in one spot like in line or talking to someone cuz if I do I feel off balance like I am going to fall over but as soon as I move or sit I feel better. Now in the past week I got very upset with a friend and when I did my right hand started shaking back and forth to the point that I couldn’t control it. It didn’t last long and it put me into a full blown panic attack when it happened. Two days later I had it happen again and since they both happened both of my hands feel like they are sore on and off and when I hold something between my fingers it feels like my fingers are twitching and locking up along with pain in both arms. So now I’m scared that I have a serious brain problem going on. Is it possible that tension could cause these problems in arms and hands?