PDA

View Full Version : Colon cancer worry

Mark8800
14-03-22, 23:02
Hello everyone. I just want to start this off by saying this is too much I info. It’s gonna get gross so if you don’t want to read that’s ok.

Alright. So I noticed when I had made a bowel movement there was some bright red blood on the toilet paper. Nothing crazy. There wasn’t a ton. Maybe some pencil eraser sized smears but not too much. Now I noticed when I wiped that the area where the fecal matter was was different then where the blood was. I noticed a Lima bean sized lump on my inner right cheek area close to the anus but not super close. I pressed some toilet paper there and noticed that’s where most of the blood was coming from. I went to the bathroom this morning and noticed a tiny bit of blood. Less then yesterday. And I couldn’t see any blood in or on my stool. It looked like a brownish orange color so I’m assuming that’s normal. I’m 23 years old and I did have a cat scan in December so about 4 months ago looking for an undescended testicle. In the report it said.
(Nondialated bowel formed stool in the colon and rectum. No free fluid or air.)

Now i know people get a colonoscopy to test for colon or recriminations cancer. But wouldn’t the cat scan have noticed something there? They picked up a mildly enlarged fatty liver and a small cyst on the right pole of my right kidney? I think? Can’t remember. But my sisters boyfriend who is a pediatric doctor looked at the report and said it was fine.

Tomorrow I’m having the lump looked at and possibly blood tests and stool test.

But do you think it’s nothing serious? I’m kinda freaking out over it.

nomorepanic
15-03-22, 00:36
Sounds like piles to me

Deb350
15-03-22, 06:59
I agree with Nicola, sounds just like an external pile.