PDA

View Full Version : Weird... eye pain

Panda22
18-03-22, 00:31
Hi since a few days i've been having pain in the corner of my right eye. When i press near it it hurts too. It feels bruised or something and like a constant annoying slight pain. My eye isn't really red or anything. It's were the tear duct of the eye is i think, anyone know what this could be??

Scass
18-03-22, 07:56
It doesn’t sound too bad. You could try mixing up a little salt in water and cleaning it with a cotton wall pad.

Panda22
18-03-22, 14:24
Thank you, i will try that. What do you think it could be? My eye looks normal but it feels painful inbetween the nose and the eye. Also it slightly hurts in the corner of my eye when i blink

Scass
18-03-22, 16:29
Sometimes my eye can get a bit sore if it’s been a bit watery. Or your tear duct could be blocked maybe. Who knows, but I think it’ll be fine.

Panda22
18-03-22, 18:07
Thank you! I just contacted my GP online and he wasn't too worried either, said to wait and see if it will go away on it's own

kyllikki
19-03-22, 00:51
I have this very often from allergies. Washing/Changing my pillowcases more frequently (every 3-4 days) helps a lot, as does more frequent face washing with just plain lukewarm water. Wouldn't panic though. Good luck!!

This too shall pass
24-03-22, 12:20
Hiya, I'm having this right now and it's sent me off the rails. How is yours now?