PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm a newbie

BlackLily
21-11-07, 08:17
My name is Adele & I'm 23, from South Wales.

I have suffered with panic attacks on & off since I was 15. When I think I have got them under control they come back out of the blue. This has happened to me recently. After 6 months of not having a panic attack I have started having them again. Most recently was when I was on my way to get my oldest daughter from school. I had to run back home & ring a family member to pick her up.
Even thinking about taking her to & from school makes me have a panic attack. I have been crying all morning as I am now so scared of going outside.

My boyfriend works full time so he doesn't see the upset it causes me & has he has never suffered with them I don't think he understands as he said asked me how can I be fine going out then all of a sudden be scared.

I really want them to end, They are ruining my life :sad:

trac67
21-11-07, 09:26
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Jay83
21-11-07, 11:37
Hi Adele,

I'm a bit of a newbie as only signed up yesterday and wouldn't say was in a position to be giving advice but have already had some good advice from other members and are loads of useful links to read up on. Would check out the links on the left hand side, they are really handy.

Take care

J

Nibbles
21-11-07, 11:53
Hi Adele and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. You are amongst people who understand too which I'm sure will help you a lot.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
21-11-07, 12:55
hello adele and welcome to the site......linda

manmoor
21-11-07, 13:35
Hi Adele,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

honeybee3939
21-11-07, 13:37
Hi Adele

Welcome to NMP,its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
21-11-07, 19:21
Hi Adele

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

jodie
21-11-07, 19:29
Welcome to NMP adele

jodie xx

Pink Panic
21-11-07, 19:41
Hi Adele and welcome :hugs:

groovygranny
21-11-07, 20:20
Hello Adele :welcome:to you!

You're among people here who do understand - and you will get plenty of help and support.

It is very difficult sometimes for those who don't have first hand experience of panic to understand the 'on-off-on-off' symptoms. Perhaps your boyfriend might also like to take a look at the information pages too? I know non-sufferers have found them to be quite helpful when trying to understand a suffering partner, friend or family member.

Anyway, glad to have you with us - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

pink daisy
21-11-07, 20:45
Hiya Adele :)

I am Pink daisey I am 28, I suffer from Agoraphobia. I am married with two children aged 2 and 6. I live in Somerset so we arnt to far apart!!

Im looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully we can help each other out of the bad times!! into the good we deserve so you have came to the right place hun xx

Welcome :flowers:

Pink daisey x

BlackLily
21-11-07, 21:21
Thank You all for making me feel so welcome. :)

I've been reading some of the posts on here today & I feel like I can be understood.

I'm making a doctor's appointment tomorrow so hopefully it can be the start of my journey to make myself better.

Joe1981
24-11-07, 20:36
Welcome aboard Adele!

Pink Princess
25-11-07, 18:57
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/hello/images/14441.gif

take good care xxxxxxx

Fall Out Boy
25-11-07, 20:10
whassup adele :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: