PDA

View Full Version : New Job starts on Tuesday!! Anxious!

Rossi_h
25-03-22, 14:40
Hey people,

As the title states I start a new sales job on Tuesday, its initially 2 weeks training at head office then out and about on my own after which is what I enjoy. I am sooooo anxious about the training for 2 weeks. Its all at HQ and its with a group of new starters (Unsure how many) We have to go through all the training and we also have to perform role plays (Sales). I am worried about small spaces and being mixed with different people as I get really anxious and I like my own space. I really don't want to mess this up and I am just seeing if anyone else has got through this and how! I would love to know peoples hints and tips!!

Any help would be appreciated :)

.Poppy.
04-04-22, 16:08
I'm late to respond but how is the training going? The closest I've ever come to sales is a telefund position which I left because it was not something I was inclined to - but one of my close friends worked in sales for years and really enjoyed it and was very successful.

I know all too well the stress of starting a new job, and I too like my own space but this could be a really exciting opportunity - I hope it is going well!

Scass
05-04-22, 12:59
Sorry for the late reply. Good luck for today, I hope it’s going well.
Nobody will be enjoying the training, but at least you may make some new friends, and it’s only 2 weeks, it’ll be over in no time. These things are often worse in the build up then absolutely fine.