PDA

View Full Version : High heart rate all night. 100bpm plus and still continuing.

Deepseathree
27-03-22, 14:34
Since about 1:00AM est or so my heart rate has been consistently high. It is now 9:30AM est. I’m usually in the 60s. I’ve tried klonopin to no avail and I’ve dunked my face in ice to no avail. Tried different breathing methods. None of that has worked. I’ve never really experienced this before. I’m also pretty hydrated as I’Ve drank lots of water to see if that was the problem.

I didn’t get my sleep Friday night and possibly overdid it in the gym yesterday. Last night I got chills when I came to bed and they kept me up and eventually went away after a hot shower and turning the heat up.

I figure it’s maybe lack of sleep and overexertion yesterday, but I’ve been through both before many times and have been fine. Just looking for some insight.

glassgirlw
27-03-22, 15:06
Just curious since you mentioned chills, have you taken your temperature? Elevated temperature can increase heart rate.

Deepseathree
27-03-22, 17:14
Just curious since you mentioned chills, have you taken your temperature? Elevated temperature can increase heart rate.

Temperature is fine.

Fishmanpa
27-03-22, 20:20
The real question is, why are you monitoring your heart rate so closely? :shrug:

FMP