PDA

View Full Version : Scar

phil06
29-03-22, 21:36
I cut my head on a cardboard box at work in February it’s left a scratch mark is there much I can do to remove scars? Being on my face it’s in awkward place.

Scass
29-03-22, 21:57
It might be a bit late now, but products like bio oil are very good for this.

Darksky
29-03-22, 22:54
I was going to say Bio oil myself too but you have to get straight on it. It may be too late like Scass said. Not sure there’s too much you can do now. How big is it anyway…I bet you notice it far more than others.

BlueIris
30-03-22, 05:18
I have a large forehead scar, and can confirm that nobody notices and nobody cares.

MyNameIsTerry
30-03-22, 07:05
I have a large forehead scar, and can confirm that nobody notices and nobody cares.

Cover up with a tattoo? :yesyes:

BlueIris
30-03-22, 07:12
Not until I retire :)

Darksky
30-03-22, 10:21
I’d love a tattoo, not necessarily on my face though :winks: I am just a fainting wuss when it comes to pain.

BlueIris
30-03-22, 10:35
Honestly? They're not necessarily that massively painful. If you pick a forearm or front of thigh location it's just like a cat scratch.

If they were really that bad, nobody would get them, and I certainly wouldn't have three and be saving for more ;)

Darksky
30-03-22, 11:06
Both my sons have them on the inner arm below the elbow. Quite big ones. They look great.

I fancy a howling wolf head, maybe some pine trees and a full moon. I’ve got it all planned lol. Trouble is, I’m not great with cat scratches :roflmao:

BlueIris
30-03-22, 11:21
I have an owl on one inner forearm, a cat on the other and a peacock spider on my right collarbone (that one really did hurt!)

Seriously, do it. Pain is fleeting but tattoos are (more or less) forever.

MyNameIsTerry
31-03-22, 00:09
Honestly? They're not necessarily that massively painful. If you pick a forearm or front of thigh location it's just like a cat scratch.

If they were really that bad, nobody would get them, and I certainly wouldn't have three and be saving for more ;)

My GFs cat has got some serious claws on him! :biggrin:

Lolalee1
31-03-22, 05:56
Yeah Phill,get a mean tattoo :yesyes:Bite on a bit of wood like in the old western movies.

MyNameIsTerry
31-03-22, 06:38
Yeah Phill,get a mean tattoo :yesyes:Bite on a bit of wood like in the old western movies.

I can't remember seeing John Wayne biting on Audie Murphy's bit of wood :ohmy::blush:

NoraB
31-03-22, 07:41
I cut my head on a cardboard box at work in February it’s left a scratch mark is there much I can do to remove scars? Being on my face it’s in awkward place.

It didn't do Harry Potter any harm.. (except when Voldermort was around obvs)