PDA

View Full Version : Sarcoma worry

berne
31-03-22, 15:30
Hi. i'm worry to have liposarcoma. I have lump on my left upper arm for many years. at least 6 years what I can remember. can be more. it was not bothering me. just sometimes when I go down to take something with right arm I feel some pressure on left arm area where the lump is. but since last week it feels like more burning. also burning sensacion on lump area when I’m moving. but I don’t touch it. just in some moments when moving my arms down or to the sides. Doctor thinks this is a lipoma. He said that is very low chances to be malignant because I have this for so many years and is soft. also now I found more of them in both upper arms just they are way smaller. Not sure what to do,because lipoma usually hurts only when it pressing.

melie1818
31-03-22, 20:39
I would agree with your doctor. If it has been there for so long it is highly unlikely to be anything too sinister and would have rushed through some tests if he had a suspicion. It seems to be your health anxiety taking over. As hard is it might be take some comfort that you’ve seen a medical professional with many years of knowledge and he doesn’t think it’s anything to worry about.

Fishmanpa
31-03-22, 23:51
"Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts." If your doctor is not concerned, nor should you be.

FMP

berne
01-04-22, 13:22
I know it looks like lipoma. Just I’m worry about that burning sensation when i’m moving my arms down. Doctor sent me to do ultrasound. But he thinks it’s lipoma.

berne
12-04-22, 11:07
Ultrasound confirm lipoma. Dr said it’s better to remove if I feel pain. Simple surgery, local anesthesia. Don’t know what is better..