PDA

View Full Version : thoughts and feelings

louise0501
21-11-07, 13:14
hey everyone, lately i can't seem to get these thoughts out of my head, i just seem to constantly thinking about the future, the fact i'm gonna be older one day and it scares the crap out of me. i can't go on like this, i can't seem to live my life anymore, i see everyone around me just getting on with things and i'm so jealous because i can't do that. i feel down practically everyday and i'm sick of feeling like this. do you have any advice?
please reply
Love Louise x

BasilCat
21-11-07, 14:37
Hi Louise, If you look around this site you will see that a lot of us are troubled with strange, nasty and unpleasant thoughts. There is lots of advice on here and by reading through the site and the forum etc (there is a chat room too) you will see that you are not alone with this. Of course everyone has different thoughts but strange and OTT none the less. I know its far from easy, I am there myself, as are plenty of others, but you will come through this eventually. We all will.

Take Care
BasilCat

lesleyB
21-11-07, 15:05
Hi Louise, I have thoughts about getting old as well, but we have to just accept the fact and come to terms with it.When I feel like this I think of all the people that did'nt make it to my age and realise how lucky I am.Even super models have to get old thank god lol:yesyes:
Lesleyb

Joe1981
22-11-07, 00:39
I think sometimes we all get those thoughts.. It is scary but just try to shake it off and try to do something to keep your mind off of it.. Try finding a new little hobby that interests you or watch t.v, read a book, anything really.. But try not to worry :)