PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

pb
06-04-22, 09:59
I had covid two weeks ago and fainted at the beginning.
I was taken to AnE, dr said my bp fell slightly when standing 150 to 130 and I was dehydrated.
Felt really tired which has improved, but I've started to feel really dizzy, worse when standing, plus have tinnitus.
My bp is usually about 120-130/ 80
Although my bp.fell it wasn't a big drop.
My anxiety has got bad when it has been alot better.
Have drs appointment but not until the 25th.

Scass
07-04-22, 09:13
I think it’s natural for your anxiety to be high after something scary happens. It could be the reason for your ongoing dizziness too. Very strange that you can’t see your dr before 25ty though, could you try and get a cancellation?

pb
08-04-22, 17:22
Will try to get an emergency appointment. I had bppv a few years ago and was wondering if it's that again
Has anyone had this and also got dizziness on standing ?

pb
09-04-22, 00:09
Feeling so dizzy , its scary.
Head feels funny
I was doing so well
Have tinnitus aswell
I have had this before, but I just feel so rubbish and alone ..

anxious_thoughts
09-04-22, 00:32
Feeling so dizzy , its scary.
Head feels funny
I was doing so well
Have tinnitus aswell
I have had this before, but I just feel so rubbish and alone ..

Are you sure it’s not anxiety? A week after having COVID I felt pretty dizzy too. But honestly I think it was myself overthinking and causing it. Once I stopped worrying it also went away. I also recently went through something similar last weekend. This week I chose not to feed into the dizziness and now it’s Friday and it went away. :)

Try to relax, stay hydrated, and get lots of rest! I know how horrible and scary it is, especially for us with anxiety. Make sure you take vitamins, I took C, D, and Zinc (i still take them even after COVID). Also drank lots of natural ginger tea! (Relaxing and good for you!). Take care. Hope your dizziness gets better!

pb
09-04-22, 02:10
Thank you for your reply. I'm going to try to relax, just had some orange juice.