PDA

View Full Version : Period stop/start

Chlobo
08-04-22, 13:17
If you've read my other post on the health anxiety site I am unbelievably stressed right now about my health.
Last month my period started, I bled for a few days and then it stopped. A few days later it restarted again for a couple of days and then stopped.

Well I've just finished my cycle again a few days ago, and I've just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was red/pink blood. I'm so worried.
My periods have always been normal and spot on, I've never had an issue with them like this before.
I had covid at Christmas and my friend said it could be that but I'm actually really scared.

Chlobo
08-04-22, 13:34
And what I've realised is I went to the toilet and strained this time as I'm constipated.
Well that's when I wiped and noticed the blood at the front, it definitely wasn't from the back.
So now I'm thinking my god what if there is a tumour there and I have strained and it's bled. I actually can't take this

Ladyjulz
26-08-22, 23:45
Hey there!

Did you ever get an answer on this? This happens to me too. I hate it and I hate myself. I'm 45 and my periods are starting to go everywhere and anywhere. Have a uterine biopsy on next Friday and I'm just want to get it done!

NoraB
27-08-22, 07:09
Hey there!

Did you ever get an answer on this? This happens to me too. I hate it and I hate myself. I'm 45 and my periods are starting to go everywhere and anywhere. Have a uterine biopsy on next Friday and I'm just want to get it done!

Hi Lady J

The OP has a major battle going on with her HA at the mo. Do her a huge favour and don't encourage her to symptom dump? (We're doing our best on another - very long running thread - to help this lady control her HA.)

All the best with the biopsy. I had one for bleeding issues and I was fine. It was just one of those things (As it generally is)