PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour fear

Worried_91
17-04-22, 18:06
Hi all

It's been a couple of years since I last posted on here. I have a new fear of a possible brain tumour. I've recently been having slight headaches on the side of my head (not too worried about this symptom). However, I've also been feeling off balance and as though my vision can't focus properly.

I'm really concerned this could be something like a brain tumour, specifically glioblastoma which is one of the worst cancers. My symptoms seem to point to that which has me worried.

Can anyone relate?

Kind regards

Fishmanpa
17-04-22, 18:10
Actually, its been a year since you posted last and your symptoms + Dr. Google have led you into this rabbit hole :whistles: If you feel that bad, see your doctor but I have the gut feeling the 'Told Ya So Gang' will be waiting for you ;)

FMP

Worried_91
18-04-22, 20:37
Yeah, I want to avoid seeing a doctor as I don't want to waste anyone's time. Can anyone relate to my symptoms? I'm so concerned I've got a deadly brain tumour, ugh.

Iwant2bhealthy
18-04-22, 21:28
You are not alone. Almost every HA sufferer can relate.
You say that you don't want to waste anyone's time... Have you considered that you are wasting your own time at the moment? Anxiety is leading you down a rabbit hole and instead of enjoying your life you are worrying about a sickness that you don't have.
Seeing a professional who could refer you to a psychologist (and maybe help you out with some anxiety medication) is the best way forward.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Worried_91
18-04-22, 22:19
Thank you.

My HA has been fine recently but I really feel this is it this time. I hate the hold it has. I already take medication in regards to my anxiety but still have the HA. Just wish the symptoms would disappear.