PDA

View Full Version : Dent in shin

fma11122341
18-04-22, 19:10
Hi there again ^^; I apologize for posting so much, but my HA has been really draining on me in the past few months. The other day I found a dent in my shin, i belive it was from me sitting crossed leged as I usually do. It went away after about an hour of panic *bone cancer worries*. I soon forgotten about it and moved on, till i found it again this morning. Let me explain how it feels, i run two fingers down my leg and it feels like a dip in the bone. It really freaked me out the first time I found it as it felt like the bone was caved in. But this mornings went away just as fast as the past one did, but sadly I looked it up and found out it could be pitting edema, wich could be a verity of health issues. My leg isn't swollen, red or anything of the sort. Just a small dent from time to time. I have been working out alot lately tho, going on long walks (5 miles) and alot of of squats, so could that be why? Well, thank you if you made it this far in my rant. Any advice would be helpful [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Iwant2bhealthy
18-04-22, 21:20
Best advice I, or anyone here can give you is to talk a therapist about your anxiety. Your brain will keep on making up ridiculous stuff like this until you tackle the anxiety problem.
So call your GP and ask for a referral to a therapist. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Catkins
19-04-22, 08:21
I have a habit or curling up on the sofa, if I do it for any length of time where my foot rests against my other ankle it leaves a dent. Then when I get up and walk about it goes again. Nothing to worry about.

Don't google, it just makes your anxiety worse. As said before, see your GP about some counselling/CBT.