PDA

View Full Version : Tightness/tingling on top of scalp

anxious_thoughts
30-04-22, 21:50
Hi everyone,

Feeling a bit anxious because I notice my scalp right at the top feels like it’s asleep or something. Super weird. Mostly happens when I move my eyebrows up and down or make an angry face. It also feels like a band or tightness at the top.

My hair is generally thin, and I had some oil in it earlier today. I put rosemary and mint before I shower and massage it into my scalp. I was also outside on my deck for 3 hours in the sun but it’s not very warm out and the sun wasn’t too hot. Could it be that? My scalp isn’t red.

Im so nervous…such a weird sensation. I washed my hair an hour or so ago and didn’t notice the feeling until now.

Fishmanpa
30-04-22, 22:35
Might want to just add this to your other thread(s). Sorry to see you in such a spiral :(

FMP

NoraB
01-05-22, 08:38
Hi everyone,

Feeling a bit anxious because I notice my scalp right at the top feels like it’s asleep or something. Super weird. Mostly happens when I move my eyebrows up and down or make an angry face. It also feels like a band or tightness at the top.

My hair is generally thin, and I had some oil in it earlier today. I put rosemary and mint before I shower and massage it into my scalp. I was also outside on my deck for 3 hours in the sun but it’s not very warm out and the sun wasn’t too hot. Could it be that? My scalp isn’t red.

The combination of the massage (stimulating blood vessels and nerves) and the mint (a stimulant) will account for a sensation on your scalp. Nothing remotely weird here, just logic.