PDA

View Full Version : Gallbladder

Siffi
29-05-22, 12:59
Having bad gallbladder pain at the moment. It has been almost everyday for the past 2 weeks, on the waiting list for surgery and doctor upped my omeprazole and gave some painkillers (they werent in the prescription though). I am really scared. Trying to get through to 111 at the moment, I am worried it is my pancreas or something. It is so bad in the mornings but it settles in the evenings for some reason. Feels like the life is being squeezed out of me and nausea as well. Took the omeprazole and paracetamol and had some peppermint tea, helped for a bit. When I am sitting the pain isnt as bad, but when I am standing up doing stuff it hurts. The only thing I can pinpoint is that I did not eat well yesterday, I skipped a meal. Trying to eat little and often and only have dinner as a bigger meal (smaller portions). I just hate it, want this thing out asap. I am starting a new job Wednesday and I dont know how I am going to cope. I think it is just me stressing about how my gallbladder will be during work, so its making me think about it more. I felt better when I was at the park the other day. Also feel I am not keeping active as well since I just want to sit, scared that I might set it off.