PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Buster!

pulisa
02-06-22, 21:12
I do hope that things are looking up for you and that you've had a good day today..Kind of Her Maj to give you the day off too!

Happy Birthday!

Carnation
02-06-22, 21:19
Happy Birthday Buster :hugs:

Darksky
02-06-22, 23:23
Happy Birthday Buster. :birthday1::bighug:

NoraB
03-06-22, 06:49
Happy Birthday Buster! (for yesterday)

Hope you had a good boffday. :yesyes:

celticlass62
03-06-22, 07:09
Happy Birthday Buster
I Hope you have a lovelu day and get spoiled
lot's of love to you
Celticlass xxx :bighug1::bighug1:

Catkins
03-06-22, 09:27
Happy birthday 🎂

Buster70
03-06-22, 19:02
Thank you sooo much , I haven’t been well the last couple of days but partner organised people to come round and then they wouldn’t bloody go , good intentions though and they are probably all ill today as they munched on the cake I’d blown the candles out on , been to the Docs this week for blood tests and probably picked up my birthday present of illness there.
Anyway I spent time with my grandkids and although I didn’t hear from one of my daughters at all and felt like shite it wasn’t the worst day , we all need a Pulisa in our lives to remind us of birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas etc .
Im not sure the Queen will be sending any cards to me in future if she’s seen my Union Jack in my window with God save the queen The sex pistols on , it made me chuckle putting it up when all the other houses have pretty bunting.
Anyway another year done and a lot of my old mates haven’t made it this far 52 ( like Elvis uh uh ) so I’ll keep plodding on in the hope that life does get easier and better , where there’s life there is hope .
Again thank you and happy birthday in advance for all your birthdays I will forget :bighug1:

Buster70
03-06-22, 19:02
Thank you sooo much , I haven’t been well the last couple of days but partner organised people to come round and then they wouldn’t bloody go , good intentions though and they are probably all ill today as they munched on the cake I’d blown the candles out on , been to the Docs this week for blood tests and probably picked up my birthday present of illness there.
Anyway I spent time with my grandkids and although I didn’t hear from one of my daughters at all and felt like shite it wasn’t the worst day , we all need a Pulisa in our lives to remind us of birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas etc .
Im not sure the Queen will be sending any cards to me in future if she’s seen my Union Jack in my window with God save the queen The sex pistols on , it made me chuckle putting it up when all the other houses have pretty bunting.
Anyway another year done and a lot of my old mates haven’t made it this far 52 ( like Elvis uh uh ) so I’ll keep plodding on in the hope that life does get easier and better , where there’s life there is hope .
Again thank you and happy birthday in advance for all your birthdays I will forget :bighug1:

fishman65
03-06-22, 19:32
Happy Birthday for yesterday Buster!! :birthday::birthday1: