PDA

View Full Version : Anyone terrified of Long COVID?

Sharon123
05-06-22, 21:29
I think I have COVID. It feels really mild with an ear so slight fever and a scratchy throat. But I am really scared of Long COVID! I read somewhere that milder infections tend to cause it more often. I suspect its Omicron or Ba.2. Do those cause Long COVID as often?

Flapj
06-06-22, 04:54
I know my post will do little to reassure you, but you do not need to worry about long covid.

cattia
06-06-22, 21:03
Hell yes! I spent two years worrying about long covid. I had covid at the start of April. I was pretty sick for a week. It took me at least three weeks to recover. I was 100% convinced I had long covid. But I gradually got my previous energy levels back and I’m totally better now. Even if it takes a while to recover, this is NORMAL. I think now with the vaccines and the milder variants long covid is far less common than it was.

Deepseathree
07-06-22, 19:19
I got Covid and my heart rate and blood pressure are lower than normal. Had I not had Covid the numbers would be perfect and would not concern me. But I worried since Covid caused it. I’ve stopped taken blood pressure medication due to Covid dropping it. My leg is also cramping so worried about a clot.