PDA

View Full Version : happy valentines day...

loz04
14-02-05, 11:05
hope u r all having a nice valentines day, its mine n my fiance's 2yr anniversary and ive managed to ruin it. last nite he went out 4 a meal with his family and their friends and one of them that he was sat next to had a virus and collapsed. i was worried that it cud have been a sickness thing and as i suffer from emetophobia i was worried my fiance cud catch it n that i cud 2 if i went near him. last nite we were sposed to celebrate our 2yr anniversay but i cud barely hug him. this has never happened to us b4, where iv worried about being near him as hes not been in really close contact to someone whos been ill since we got together, but it was bound to happen one day and many more times in the future. it's not very often my phobia comes between us but i ruined our whole anniversay and he's so upset and down about it . he sed he cant keep putting up wiv it, but if i cant get rid of it then wots gonna happen? it cud mean the end of us and i cant imagine life without him. i dont want my phobia to ruin everything.

bluebottle
14-02-05, 14:08
Hi Loz,

This website may be of interest.

http://www.emetonline.co.uk/

Regards,

Blue
--
Take little steps and remember it is OK if your recovery is not a smooth passage.

seh1980
14-02-05, 14:30
hello Loz,

I'm sorry to hear that your celebration was a little ruined. Your bfriend was probably just upset and didn't mean it when he said that he couldn't handle much more. You are going through a rough time and I'm sure he understands that. All you can do is try your very best - he cannot expect any more than that.

Sarah :D

FAN
14-02-05, 16:30
sorry to hear you feel you ruined the evening but i think most of us have been at the stage where the person we really rely on feels the strain just as much as we do and says things they probably dont mean, it seems you both were having an off day and dont dwell on it just try doing something special for him when your feeling a bit more at ease that should make it up to him

fan x

loz04
15-02-05, 11:23
Thanks everyone,
luckily my dad helped me lots and set me straight about viruses and i felt much more at ease! me n my partner went away last nite 2 celebrate n everything is ok agen now! i just panicked n thought it was over between us, but it just got too much 4 us both n we're ok!
thanks agen ppl!
x