PDA

View Full Version : Weird overstimulated sensation.

anxious_thoughts
11-06-22, 22:51
Hi everyone,

I find since having COVID in January my anxiety has been on and off but worse than usual. Although as of lately it’s been better.

However, some days when I have to move around a lot I feel extra anxious. For example let’s say I’m getting my hyper dog ready for a walk, he’s acting crazy and moving around. While I get ready at the same time. I then start to feel like something in my chest. An overwhelming sensation. It’s so hard to explain. But I hate it. If I sit down and just relax for a bit it will go away.

Im worried it’s an issue with my lungs. Since having COVID I’ve still been coughing, witb this itchy feeling in my lungs when taking deep breaths. My chest feels irritated, some days worse than others. I have tons of post nasal drip as well that I think is the problem. I hate the feeling, it’s just overwhelming and it’s all in my chest. I used to think it was heart related but I did an ECG, ultrasound, and worse a 72 hour holter but everything is normal.

rc906
13-06-22, 14:53
My wife is a very healthy person (yoga, exercise, pilates, great diet, you name it) and she was coughing for months after having COVID. She couldn't catch her breath for weeks and weeks after. She is totally fine now. COVID is a real pain in the ass but your symptoms are just a COVID hangover. It will go away. Nothing to worry about.

NoraB
13-06-22, 14:57
Hi everyone,

I find since having COVID in January my anxiety has been on and off but worse than usual. Although as of lately it’s been better.

However, some days when I have to move around a lot I feel extra anxious. For example let’s say I’m getting my hyper dog ready for a walk, he’s acting crazy and moving around. While I get ready at the same time. I then start to feel like something in my chest. An overwhelming sensation. It’s so hard to explain. But I hate it. If I sit down and just relax for a bit it will go away.

Im worried it’s an issue with my lungs. Since having COVID I’ve still been coughing, witb this itchy feeling in my lungs when taking deep breaths. My chest feels irritated, some days worse than others. I have tons of post nasal drip as well that I think is the problem. I hate the feeling, it’s just overwhelming and it’s all in my chest. I used to think it was heart related but I did an ECG, ultrasound, and worse a 72 hour holter but everything is normal.

Try some medical grade Manuka honey (the best you can afford) I gave this to my pooch (vet's orders) when she had kennel cough and it worked wonders. I also used it on my husband when his reflux was bad and he couldn't stop coughing...