PDA

View Full Version : Bach ache in morning

sleepless65
18-06-22, 12:03
In getting a pain in lower back and right had side of back, but does seem to move around, it's not there when I go to bed, but is waking me at 5.30 6.00, . This has been going in for a frew months now, it does seem to ease up during the day. However Im worried this is sinister I have also got foam in urine. Im trying not to catastrophise about it . Anyone else have this issue, I Googled it big mistake 🙁🙁🙁

nomorepanic
18-06-22, 12:12
Doesn't sound sinister at all to me. Maybe you need a new bed/mattress.

sleepless65
19-06-22, 07:33
Thanks, I hope so, my concern is I have something serious and it's growing , I know doc will just fob me off .You hear these cases of people who end up being diagnosed with something bad after months of trivial symptoms. Really worried. .

pulisa
19-06-22, 08:03
Where are you hearing of these people being badly misdiagnosed?

NoraB
19-06-22, 08:03
I'd look at your mattress..

Darksky
19-06-22, 10:27
So it’s not there during the day except for the easing up of symptoms from the night before . It’s not there when you go to bed but it is when you wake up. So something is happening during the night. It’s got to be your mattress.

I had this, I woke up with lower back pain regularly. So I invested in a simba mattress. They do monthly plans because they are damn expensive so I went with that. Result….massively reduced back pain. Not completely gone because I do have lower disc problems but it’s a great deal better.

They recommend mattresses are changed every 10 years and when you think of the time we spend on them it makes sense.

sleepless65
20-06-22, 00:40
Thanks all for responding, my mattress will be almost 10 years old, as I live alone and don't carry much weight would have thought it would still be ok but getting a new one won't do any harm at this point The ache doesn't feel muscular to me snd it moves around which is odd.

Fishmanpa
20-06-22, 00:43
Doesn't sound sinister at all to me. Maybe you need a new bed/mattress.

:yesyes: The wife and I have been talking about getting one as ours is over 10 years old but in the mean time we got a memory foam topper and that solved the problem. Comfy as all get out!

FMP

NoraB
21-06-22, 07:25
Thanks all for responding, my mattress will be almost 10 years old, as I live alone and don't carry much weight would have thought it would still be ok but getting a new one won't do any harm at this point The ache doesn't feel muscular to me snd it moves around which is odd.

The recommendation is to change them after 8 years and I would go with the best you can afford...