PDA

View Full Version : Breast clinic appt tomorrw

Mogwog
19-06-22, 15:37
Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here in ages, I've been doing so well :)

I have an appt at the breast clinic tomorrow after waiting for 4 weeks for one ( not long I know ) I'm bricking it . I was last there about 16 years ago when I was in my early 20's (i'm 40 now)

I have had intermittent shooting /burning pain in one breast for about 6 months now , maybe even longer. I did go to the drs back in Nov and she checked both breasts and said she could feel no areas of concern . However I went back about a month ago as it was still hurting, again she has said she can feel no area of concern but referred me as it's been ongoing. I'm terrified :weep:

I've held it together until today. Anyone else had similar ? xx

Also just wanted to add that the Dr did say she could feel what she thought was a lot of fibrous tissue in the painful area.

Catkins
20-06-22, 13:20
Not had similar. Just wanted to say good luck ��.

Mogwog
20-06-22, 15:14
Thank you - I've just got back, the breast with the pain is fine but the other one needs further investigation as on the mammogram, they saw some grey areas . Apparently will get a phone call tomorrow when all the drs have looked to see if it needs a biopsy. Anyone had similar experience ? xx

Violet Blue
21-06-22, 08:43
Sending all my positive vibes. I've had a recent very mild breast scare, but I can't say I can relate to that. Keep us in touch.