PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Confusing pain.

tylerohweez
24-06-22, 01:05
Hello everyone. Kind of a long story.

I’m a 34 year old male, 215lbs- just to know my age and weight.

Since the beginning of may I’ve been having a weird issue. It feels like a dull, yet sharp, yet not painful pain that felt like it was radiating from the rectum (side note: I’ve always have had stomach problems and “butt” problems). One night it was actually so painful it woke me up. Only once did this happen. In June I noticed that my poop was flat. Not thin, just flat. This scared me. So I went to the doctor. Found out I had a prostate infection and a UTI. Doctor didn’t look but assumed I also had hemorrhoids or anal fissure. I got on antibiotic and the prostate infection and UTI cleared up. I also got blood work and had high cholesterol (not new to me) and my liver spiked up. I was put on Lipitor. A few days later I started having weird pains on my right side of my stomach. A pressure almost, it sometimes burned. It started happening on my left side. So I got scared again. Did a CT scan. Everything was fine (including my liver). A day after my CT scan these stomach issues stopped.

Everything is fine except my poop is still flat and I’m getting that pain still. I then began to notice, and this is the weird part… the pain wasn’t actually coming from my rectum but from my ankle and traveling up my leg. I don’t know if I tricked my mind into thinking it was my rectum because of my anxiety, but now I’m much more aware of where it’s coming from. Of course the flat poop still worries me… but so does this weird pain. I’m stressed about it almost every day and it’s consuming my life. Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flapj
24-06-22, 04:57
Flat poop is clinically insignificant. Nothing to worry about if no blood.