PDA

View Full Version : Pain upper left arm

willous1
26-06-22, 13:10
I have woken up with pain in one place in the upper arm. It's hurts when I move it a certain way or lift it. But is fine if kept in one place. I have googled and loads comes up to see its a pre heart attack. I'm being sick with worry. I was sure it was just where I slept on it funny or something.

willous1
26-06-22, 15:33
Pain when I push on upper left chest...

NoraB
27-06-22, 14:13
I have woken up with pain in one place in the upper arm. It's hurts when I move it a certain way or lift it. But is fine if kept in one place. I have googled and loads comes up to see its a pre heart attack. I'm being sick with worry. I was sure it was just where I slept on it funny or something.

You've obviously slept on it funny Willous..

Stop Googling, it'll do you no good!

silver_shoes
27-06-22, 23:32
Of course things will come up if you start Googling… nothing good any comes of it! It is a great resource but when it comes to medical stuff, you know what it’s like when you fall down the rabbit hole…
The fact you woke up with the pain is so suggestive of having just slept funny on it.
And if you push on your chest, of course it’s going to hurt. ��
don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way. I’m certain that a heart attack would present with many more symptoms.

Fishmanpa
27-06-22, 23:47
I’m certain that a heart attack would present with many more symptoms.

I can confirm that having had two! You wouldn't be here posting and asking I assure you!

FMP