PDA

View Full Version : Unfair HA quirk

Flapj
14-07-22, 04:42
I just thought I'd share this thing I noticed about HA and worrying in general that really just stings for those of us who suffer with it. I'm not a very emotional person generally. Last year, my dog of 11 years died and it really just took a piece of my heart. From time to time I will think about him, get sad, and sob. Prior to his death I hadn't cried in years. My idiot HA brain worries and thinks the sobbing is a symptom of something - ALS, MS, a tumor, who knows. My HA can't just let me be sad without worrying about it. Bonkers.

NoraB
14-07-22, 06:06
I just thought I'd share this thing I noticed about HA and worrying in general that really just stings for those of us who suffer with it. I'm not a very emotional person generally. Last year, my dog of 11 years died and it really just took a piece of my heart. From time to time I will think about him, get sad, and sob. Prior to his death I hadn't cried in years. My idiot HA brain worries and thinks the sobbing is a symptom of something - ALS, MS, a tumor, who knows. My HA can't just let me be sad without worrying about it. Bonkers.

The problem would be if you couldn't express your grief after losing a much loved pooch, but I do understand where you're coming from..

emmegee
14-07-22, 23:48
I'm so sorry. I lost my pup over a year ago and I still can't talk about him without crying. The first year was so difficult, I cried all the time. Much more emotional than I thought I would be.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk