PDA

View Full Version : How do you cope with dizzy and off balance sensations?

Sharon123
26-07-22, 23:55
For the last 5 days I have been feeling kind of off balance and dizzy. I started having full on panic attacks the week before and I suspect it might be anxiety related. I went to the doctor today and they said my inner ears and sinuses all looked good. They just said my nose seemed a little inflamed from allergies and told me to use Flonase. They said that it didn't seem to be anything physical causing the dizziness. But I just can't accept it. The off balance feeling feels so real and so scary...... Anyone else experience this before?

Fishmanpa
27-07-22, 12:15
Anyone else experience this before?

Scroll to the bottom of the page or do a search. Hundreds of threads on this....

FMP

NoraB
27-07-22, 13:35
Dizziness feels really unpleasant. I have a lot of ear issues (I'm partly deaf and tinnitus etc). Yesterday I turned the corner too sharply and I fell over. Oops. As with everything else, it eventually passes, and yours will pass too.

I always say to look at the most likely cause of a symptom and in your case it's your medication; dizziness is a listed side effect which will settle as your body gets used to the medication.

Nothing to worry about at all..