PDA

View Full Version : Gnawing pain, pressure directly under ribs in center been on omenzoprezole

Lockey1995
03-08-22, 12:20
Hey, so i was on omenzoprezole for acid for about 4 weeks ive just finished them however they stopped working 1 week thursday and for the last 12 days or so ive had severe anxiety worrying about an old fear it was just panic attack after panic attack it ruined my holiday. So when i starting panicking thurs night saturday i had the gnawing, pressure again and now this is worrying me or starting to what does is it mean omenzoprezole stops working stomach ulcer at 26?

Sun night was pretty bad but i did have a curry about 9 at night and felt it all night no heart burn and acid burps like i used to get but i did feel a little nauseous i wasnt sick though thank god. I just have allot of burping and id say its worse in morning and when im hungry although sometimes it starts after eating aswel.

Can anxiety be that strong that omenzo stops working? I think ill give it a few more days and give doctors a ring again he did say to phone back after a month but like i said it worked for 3 weeks no pain at all but then it just stopped.