PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack heart rate

Gure1986
20-08-22, 10:04
Hello guys , how can you say that 190 heart rate due to panic attack , my cardiologist told me that during panic attack heart rate could not exceed 160 above 160 is always SVT , or have you documented ecg during episode of that tachycardia? My undocumented heart rate is 192 , if you have diagnose slip and ecg please send me your doctor diagnosed or prescribed slip that this heart rate due to panic attack, i can assure myself because my cardiologist told me during panic attack heart rate could not exceed 160 , any one heart rate exceed 190 during panic attack? If yes then send me your doctor diagnosed slip
And profe of heart rate so i can assured myself with these evidence . i shall be very thankful to you if you replied me���� , im so anxious now before this i have illness anxiety disorder. Cardiologist said to me take ecg during panic attack. Click snap from recepit from you diagnosed because i never see any journal or article in which wrote that during panic attack heart rate can reach 190 ?

davey2k17
05-09-22, 20:41
Hello guys , how can you say that 190 heart rate due to panic attack , my cardiologist told me that during panic attack heart rate could not exceed 160 above 160 is always SVT , or have you documented ecg during episode of that tachycardia? My undocumented heart rate is 192 , if you have diagnose slip and ecg please send me your doctor diagnosed or prescribed slip that this heart rate due to panic attack, i can assure myself because my cardiologist told me during panic attack heart rate could not exceed 160 , any one heart rate exceed 190 during panic attack? If yes then send me your doctor diagnosed slip
And profe of heart rate so i can assured myself with these evidence . i shall be very thankful to you if you replied me���� , im so anxious now before this i have illness anxiety disorder. Cardiologist said to me take ecg during panic attack. Click snap from recepit from you diagnosed because i never see any journal or article in which wrote that during panic attack heart rate can reach 190 ?

Everybody is different I’ve heard stories of 200 250 and even 300. Personally my highest was around 120 but that was years ago I’m much better at keeping it under control nowadays.

GadGirl
26-09-22, 00:58
I had a heart rate of 190 with a massive panic attack about 7 years ago I ended up in hospital. I don’t have a slip or ecg reading but I can assure you it was, it was on the monitor. I was told by a doctor that I was in sinus rhythm and that I needed to try and calm down or they would need to give me something to slow my heart rate.

I was also ill at the time with a viral infection so was severely dehydrated and had a fever once I calmed down my heart rate was still 120 for days after it.

Flapj
26-09-22, 06:08
I've had a panic attack put me into the 170s. I've had an EKG around that time that was normal - just "sinus tachycardia."

I routinely get into the 160s doing cardio at the gym. No SVT.

I think your doctor was making an unsupported generalization.

Lese_xo
04-06-23, 01:11
hello, i suffer with heart pulpitations and very fast heart rate when im having a panic attack, drs told me its from smoking, but im certain its not. the drs gave me beta blocker pills which help with my heart rate and anxiety maybe see if your dr can give you some :)