PDA

View Full Version : Headache/dizziness/off balance for over a month, plus other symptoms!

Emilychazza98
21-08-22, 15:26
So I'm here.. again.

For the past month i have been suffering with a right sided headache, feels like a constant dull ache, and pressure on the side of my head and also behind my eye. it feels like a ball is inside my head, just on the one side. i have also been suffering with off balance, when putting shoes on which is normally not like me. or even getting out of the shower!. and sometimes i feel sick. The same side of my face also feels strange, like it is sloped to one side (my face looks like this, but has been this way for years as it isnt symmetrical at all). My hand also feels off on the same side.

I have also been forgetting words, havent been able to get my words out and also nearly fainted whilst telling my grandma a story a few weeks ago. but it didnt feel like a panic attack.

obviously brain tumour/stroke or aneurysm screams out to me.

I also still have urinary issues, a pressure feeling in my uretha every time i go for a wee after 2x urine infections. had a bladder/kidney scan and a cystoscopy and they found nothing wrong and will not do anything else for me.

Catkins
21-08-22, 16:43
Have you had your ears checked? I'm thinking ear/sinus infection?

As forgetting words, when my anxiety is high I forget loads of things, not just words.

Siffi
21-08-22, 18:44
Sorry to hear about your situation, must be scary. Maybe it could be a migraine? I experience the same thing as you during a bad migraine, like I cant get my words out , have a headache on the same side as you , my face feels like its slopped and tight and numb, so do my arm and leg. Had to go to A&E when it first happened, they blamed it on a migraine. Speak to your doctor if you have any concerns and really hope you feel better.