PDA

View Full Version : Really fed up with ectopics

Dee62
24-08-22, 17:44
How does everyone deal with awful ectopics? It just seems never ending. 😔

Dee

Carys
24-08-22, 22:00
You just accept them as benign,common and not worthy of getting worked up about, the more you tense your body (notably the stomach area) and fear them....invariably the worse they get. (I've had them for 3 and a half decades)

selphie
25-08-22, 20:13
omg these are my worst problems. oh how many years I've been suffering with these horrible things. monitors, nothing tell me not to worry but god i still do all the time. some days are worse than others, but then when they come god they worry the shit out of me. dont think these will ever leave me. i feel your pain.

GadGirl
01-09-22, 13:24
Try and not panic about them, easier said than done. Except that they are benign most of the time ( If you have had an echo, ecg,holter and doctor says your fine) then you are fine and they cant hurt you. They are just really uncomfortable and can instil fear sometimes. I have had ectopic beats PVC'S mostly for 13 years. It comes in waves sometimes I get them everyday every few seconds for weeks then they stop for weeks, months etc. Or i get the occasional ones at night time when I'm relaxing.