PDA

View Full Version : Same symptom different year

herbie73
05-09-22, 07:06
Morning ladies, 3 years ago I was panicking over a squishy lump in my right boob, eventually it did go down so clearly it was hormone related, but the same lump has swollen up again and has made me feel uneasy again, I really have been doing quite well for a while, but now I’m worried it’s going to send me into a panic again, Amy advice on how to keep rational, I have gone back on the post about this and have read it a few times.

Anyway many thanks.

Carys
05-09-22, 12:37
eventually it did go down so clearly it was hormone related, but the same lump has swollen up again

My advice is what you have said - repeated over and over to yourself. It went down, it was hormone related - therefore why would you worry when its happened before and resolved ? Learning from the past threads is critical.

herbie73
21-09-22, 18:40
Thanks Carys, you are always very helpful, when I look back at my posts a lot of them are the exact same theme, it does help reading them as it makes me realise that all the issue I thought I had amounted to nothing and I am still here, I’m trying to stay as rational as I can, I keep telling myself that I’ve had this issue before, the exact same issue and it eventually went away, I won’t lie I’m finding staying positive 24/7 a bit hard, but I’m not giving into negativity.

Many thanks x