PDA

View Full Version : Urinary issues- in the brain?

willous1
06-09-22, 13:59
I was diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia in June and have undergone tests in including an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy (Sunday)...the tests were clear. I have just started Iron tablets. Since I can remember (over 20 years) I have always had an issue where I need to pee more. I have always woken in the night and it seems I'm always able to wee (even if a little bit) like my bladder does not fully empty. I've lived with it and tabs I had when I was you got were useless. After my colonoscopy i went to sleep and kept thinking I can feel the need to pee so kept going to the bathroom and straining. Now it's always on my mind and I'm aware even during the day...my bladder now feels tender when pushing in. Is it normal for the bladder not to fully empty and is the brain strong or is there ANOTHER issue. Have started iron tablets and feel dizzy and low

willous1
07-09-22, 12:35
Could straining of just affected the bladder maybe

willous1
09-09-22, 09:23

MrLurcher
09-09-22, 18:06
Hiya mate, around 3 years ago I went through 2 weeks of weird urinary issues. Often I dont need to go for sometimes 7/9 hours. Pretty mad, but I sweat a lot.

But 3 years ago I was peeing after every drink. Like the fluid was going through me. I remember going to my friends’ dad’s funeral, and peeing before it started and becoming desperate to fo again after sitting down!

I was stressed out because of it and I was having some weird physical issues - feeling theres was pee ‘in’ my penis, pressure feeling on my bladder, and everytime I bent over I had urges to pee.

Anyway, went to the doc who tested my urine and wasnt interested. Said it was nerves or anxiety. It went away after a few weeks, but I sill get episodes when my IBS flares up.

fishman65
09-09-22, 18:56
willous, I went through something similar around a year ago. The more obsessed over weeing I became, the more I needed to wee. Of course a major symptom of anxiety is needing to pee. Part of the fight or flight mechanism to expel from the body any unnecessary weight in order to fight or run away from the bear.

So in my book its anxiety causing the issue. If you're still worried see your GP to put your mind at rest.