PDA

View Full Version : my symptoms

ashley1985
21-11-07, 22:51
hello, i'm new here and what a releif it is too find this forum as for the past few weeks i fell like i have been losing my mind. i have been getting anxious about everything including the future, work, social gatherings. it's been a nightmare, i have had a few panic attacks as well. i have been getting quiite a few headaches, my eyes feel really tired and i have strange feeling in my head that are really worrying me and making me more anxious. i can't stop thinking about dying and getting ill and really horrible things. i never used too be like this and i feel like my life is spiralling out of control and i'm not sure what too do as i have no one too talk too. do you have any advice for me?
Please please reply, i need as much advice as possible.
Love Ash -----X-----

nomorepanic
21-11-07, 22:56
Hi Ash and :welcome:

Read the Symptoms page on the left and you will see that these are perfectly normal symptoms and nothing to worry about.

Have you had a health check up with doc?

ashley1985
21-11-07, 23:18
i saw a doc last week and he said it was probably all anxiety and stress, he also said i could have medication but i refused as i'm only 22 and i don't really wanna go any medication at this age in case i become addicted. do you have any advice for dealing with all these anxieties and fears?
Love Ash ------X------

nomorepanic
21-11-07, 23:19
All my advice is on the website pages on the left so have a read.

It will help

Joe1981
22-11-07, 00:15
Hi Ash,

I too was giving meds that i will not take because i really want to beat this darn thing on my own..

I too get a lot of headaches and tightness in the eyes and head.. Sometimes my head feels like a balloon full of air.. its really wierd. I also get the weird off balance light headed feelings.. My doctor says its all anxiety and stress as well..

Feel free to pm me of email me if you wanna chat.. Take care..