PDA

View Full Version : Getting into a real state

Pet59
21-09-22, 21:50
I have messaged a few times about this in recent weeks.
Been at the gym twice a week in recent months (nothing for past two weeks) and thought I had hurt my SCM muscle. I've been having a pain at the base of my skull on the right side. Sometimes it throbs, sometimes it causes a headache. It isn't there all the time. I also have a fullness in my right ear. Again, not all the time.
I have just moved country and then thought it was due to the stress of moving, maybe combined with the gym. I had all my bloods done before I moved and everything was fine except my thyroid which had gone funny but I have graves disease and know it is something I need to monitor.
Roll on two weeks and although the pain in my neck, head, skull wherever it is, isn't as bad, it is still there. It isn't there all the time. I thought then it was text neck syndrome as I have all the symptoms of that too.

I'm petrified of it being something sinister although I have no other symptoms and my bloods were all normal two weeks ago.
I feel so down and sad and depressed and miserable, it's my birthday tomorrow and all I want to do is cry....again.

NoraB
22-09-22, 13:07
I'm petrified of it being something sinister although I have no other symptoms and my bloods were all normal two weeks ago.

The evidence for this being 'sinister' isn't there.

'No other symptoms and normal bloods'. (Two weeks ago)

Happy birthday. (I hope you aren't having too bad a day)