PDA

View Full Version : When I press the lower right of my abdomen I always feel/hear liquid

Cutecat25
23-09-22, 08:07
I don't notice this on the other side. I asked my boyfriend and he doesn't have it whatsoever and was shocked at how much liquid was in that area of my abdomen when I pressed on it.
I've had pelvic ultrasounds recently for other issues and they never found anything. And I'm getting a abdominal ultrasound next week due to some pain i've been having.

Really terrified this liquid sound means cancer
:(

Lana
23-09-22, 16:17
The liquid sound DOES NOT mean cancer my dear. Really. I often hear it and I think it is normal.

Fishmanpa
24-09-22, 02:10
The question is; Why do you feel the need to press on your abdomen?

FMP

Cutecat25
24-09-22, 02:33
I've been getting pain on and off there for a few years. Had a few ultrasounds for various issues (some issues unrelated) and never showed anything.
I can also feel a "poo" shaped lump in the lower right area too.
I had a pelvic ultrasound to check my ovaries, uterus etc in April, would it have picked up on a tumor?
I also have another ultrasound next week

NoraB
24-09-22, 08:09
I can also feel a "poo" shaped lump in the lower right area too.

Poo shaped lump? :huh:

Rather than thrilling the BF with a game of 'What can ya hear when I press down hard on me abdomen' - maybe try some low lighting, Barry White on the iPod, and rubbing each other with chip oil? :shrug:

I had a pelvic ultrasound to check my ovaries, uterus etc in April, would it have picked up on a tumor?

Yes.