PDA

View Full Version : upset stomach

mirry
22-11-07, 09:21
hi guys , for the past month I have had an upset stomach, so bad that I keep going to the loo :blush: . I feel its a stress reaction but how can i stop it ?

any ideas please cos its getting me down ?

Pink Panic
22-11-07, 09:45
Hi Mirry

Sorry but I don't have advice for you but sending you a hug :hugs:

mirry
22-11-07, 09:59
thanks pinkpanic :hugs: .

Ellen70
22-11-07, 17:25
Hi Mirry, my digestive system has always gone haywire when my anxiety is bad and there are days when I spend more time in the bathroom than out of it :wacko: At the moment I am withdrawing from meds and I have nausea, vomitting and stomach pains as well as a runny bottom :blush: I really feel crap. I bought a remedy the other day that has aloe vera, peppermint oil, fennel and some other herbs in it and it has calmed down the nausea and bloating and I can eat some plain food now.
It is probably all the adrenaline being produced in the body when we are in a state of fear that causes our digestion to go wonky. Take an over the counter diarrhroea remedy like Arret if it is getting too bad as you don't want to get dehydrated.
As I know you are a crystal user, try laying down for a while and placing a yellow citrine (or I guess any yellow crystal) on your solar plexus chakra and a carnelian/orange crystal on your sacral chakra for a while. I do this and it does calm my digestion down a bit.

Take care

Ellen x

nomorepanic
22-11-07, 19:05
Mirry

It depends how you want to play this one.

Have you read my thread about having a sigmoidoscopy?

I have had diarrhea for as long as I can remember and now they tell me that they are not surprised as I have an inflamed colon. I have told the docs over and over something wasn't right but they kept saying it was IBS and anxiety - now I know it isn't.

If you want to put yourself through those procedures then you could maybe ask for them from doc?

mirry
22-11-07, 21:44
OOO NIC THAT SOUNDS PAINFUL :blush: .

Do you get much pain with that ? I had investigations 8 years ago and they told me I had a h plyori infection with irritble bowl and that was really painful. Now I dont get much pain , just keep needing the loo and if I feell more stressed the more I seem to go , so I presume its anxiety :shrug: .
But its strange cos after 5 years of panic attacks , I now suddenly get this problem ?

Hope your getting it sorted out now :hugs: .