PDA

View Full Version : Tingling Hands

MattBananafone34
06-10-22, 16:46
It seems as if my health anxiety has come back to bite me hard lately. Last Friday I was working overtime at my office job and was at the computer most of the day. I noticed my wrists started to hurt a bit but didn't think much of it. The next day I feel some tingling in my hands. The day after I noticed them even more. They get worse if I get startled by something and it kind of zaps my hand. It isn't complete numbness but sensations of tiny zaps all at once throughout my hands. I'm worried because it is BOTH hands, not one. Usually carpal tunnel affects one hand I think... not sure. Went on a googling spree of course and they mention diabetes and brain issues and peripheral neuropathy. I got my urine checked 3 months ago and I am pretty sure diabetes would have showed up. Nervous about brain issues/peripheral neuropathy though. Sometimes my feet and hands get cold and not sure if it's because of the change from hot to cold weather or circulation issues. I am 20 years and old and know this stuff is probably rare for me but this tingling has been distracting me so much lately.

NoraB
06-10-22, 16:49
Sounds like Carpal Tunnel?