PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Pennsylvania

Jeremyspoken
10-10-22, 13:03
Hi there,

My name is Jeremy and I have been suffering from anxiety, panic, dissociation and racing dark thoughts for quite a while now. I just got out of 2 months of treatment and am feeling okay sometimes, perhaps a little better. I practice my positive affirmations and am able to laugh again, write poetry and play the piano. I’m still frightened much of the time and still have a good bit of social anxiety but I seem to be pushing through. It’s nice to meet everyone! Keep up the self care, keep getting out of bed and find joy in the little moments.

Love,

Jeremy

venusbluejeans
10-10-22, 13:08
Hiya Jeremyspoken and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Carys
10-10-22, 21:23
Hey Jeremy, Welcome !

Good to hear that you are pushing through, having some positive moments and trying really hard to work at the mental health difficulties.

find joy in the little moments.

True words !

fishman65
11-10-22, 17:56
Hi Jeremy and Welcome to NMP!! You are among friends here. I also write poetry from time to time. Take care mate.