PDA

View Full Version : Early onset Alzheimer’s worry

Inspector javert
15-10-22, 00:40
It’s been a stressful week at work so I hope and pray that’s what’s wrong with me but just a few minutes ago I went to get my coat from my car and realized I had left it running in the parking lot. I also remember earlier this week I misspell “bath” by say thing “b-a-t-c-h” instead of “b-a-t-h”.

Part of me wants to set up an appointment with my doctor but I’m terrified of what they’ll find. I’ve seen the effects of Alzheimer’s it’s beyond cruel and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

It’s frustrating, it seems every time I make progress in one area I spring a leak in another.

Catkins
15-10-22, 06:26
When our minds are busy and stressed we make mistakes, this week I gave my stepdad the same book that I had given him for father's day again for his birthday, I also turned up 24 hours early for a massage. Try not to worry too much, try and use some techniques to bring your stress levels down.

NoraB
15-10-22, 08:34
I do stuff like this, and I have fibromyalgia ('fibro fog')

It's really frustrating.

Fishmanpa
15-10-22, 21:36
Typical anxiety related experience. The dragon has you so distracted that you experience what you've posted. Simple as that.

FMP