PDA

View Full Version : Breathing - 2 Issues

Dax
18-10-22, 09:14
Hi all. I'm back again..each time I conquer a symptom, or it just goes away, a new one pops up. I'm sorry to come back here, but hope, as always, someone can help.

I have 2 issues to mention that I hope people can relate to and help calm me down.

1. Throughout the day I find myself doing a kind of gasp for air. I'm not struggling for air, but it feels sort of involuntary and like a sigh. It happens maybe 6 times or maybe more through the day. I have always been a shallow breather, but I don't recall doing this big intake of air before. Again, I'm not struggling for air and it's not hyperventilating.

2. When I am falling asleep, my breathing, as mentioned, is shallow and it feels like at the very point of going into sleep, that I will stop breathing, so then I sort of abort dropping off and then the struggle to sleep begins. Sometimes a big snore, just going into sleep, stops me from falling into sleep.

Does anyone else relate to this? I feel like I am overthrowing normal bodily functions but could do with some help.

Thanks so much