PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly getting chest pains

WDWFan
22-11-07, 23:00
Just when i thought i was getting better, i am now getting chest pains that are like bad indegestion! i am quite worried because apparently this is what heart problems feel like! I have been to doctors fairly recently, had B.P. checked which is ok, had various blood tests including cholesterol which came back ok, but i'm still worried! anybody else get the same?

purplehaze
23-11-07, 01:17
hey WDW

I think what you wrote most people can relate to..we get all the checks and still we are worried...Its all part of our anxiety and the only way to get that fear under control is to accept that all it is is indegestion brought on by all the worrying that you do...Hey been there myself and from time to time still have the odd fear about it..Try not to focus too much on it....If you where being chased down the road by five elephants the last thing you would be thinking about would be your heart lol...Just my way of saying that once you take the focus away from the thought you begin to think of something else.....I know its a real fear but the tests have been done and you reall have to believe that your gonna be ok
Take Care

WDWFan
23-11-07, 13:23
Thanks Purple, it just seems like every week there's new symptoms coming along to test you! you think that you're getting better and start to get confident, then bang you're back to square one again.