PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how to get life back on track now.

Missjensen
23-10-22, 23:26
Been feeling very very stressed for the last many months, I started to get PVC's once in a hvile but suddenly it exploded and I feel like my life is over and done.

Ive been to the ER 3 times the last two weeks... never done that before, never had this kind of panic attacks, of cause my EKG came back normal, because I had just relaxed at bit and been laying down, but i swear every time I go for a walk every time I get my pulse up the palpitations starts. I always had PVCs but once in a while just, now its all the time besides when im home relaxing.

Im afraid to go outside, Im afraid of taking a shower when im home alone, Im afraid of being home alone.

I have a doctors appointment Wednesday and will get a referral for a Holter, but it can take weeks! Im sure im dead before that.

I have tried to contact two psychologists - they couldn't see me sadly, I don't know what to do I can't take care of myself right now.

Carnation
24-10-22, 00:04
Hi Miss J , so sorry to hear you have been suffering :hugs:
I want to point out and highlight ‘EKG came back normal’ in your post. Keep reading that over.
You are stressed, you said it yourself and you are already doing something about it by an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday and seeking a psychologist. And you’ve opened up and reached out to the forum. That’s a start.
In the meantime you need to find ways of relaxing and finding calmness. If it’s by calming apps, music, reading, chatting to a friend, meditation, sleep, watching films, you will know what brings you calm. x

Missjensen
24-10-22, 00:48
Thanks Carn.

I’m really trying seeking out help but it’s so difficult finding any unless I can pay 120 pounds for an hour. I’m really getting desperate because I feel so horrible and can’t take care of myself, I’m such a burden for my boyfriend and family and I can’t quit school.

Carnation
24-10-22, 01:04
I can hear you Miss J. And I'm sure you are not burden it only feels that way. You are going through a bad patch, more than likely caused by worry and stress. You need to talk, that's obvious. Remember, you can meet up in chatroom next meet is Tuesday. x